Monday, August 17, 2015

Machingers


New to the notions wall are one of my personal all-time favorite quilting tools ….Machingers!

 Machingers

When I first started quilting I had a small domestic machine and I was really struggling moving large quilts around as I machine quilted them.  Then a friend told me about Machingers and using them made a HUGE difference!  Now that’s all I use.  They do a great job at gripping the quilt. 
And the Fabric Mill has both S/M size and M/L sizes available! 

To read more about Machingers click here


11 comments:

  1. I’m definitely going to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very beneficial tips are provided here and, Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good works. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much hilarious blog, Anyways thanks for posting ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to sharing with us !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for writing the valuable article, Please check my website for newly published articles.

    ReplyDelete