Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Cutaway Tote Bag pattern

 Are you still on the hunt for the perfect Christmas gift for a certain someone?  Or maybe you’re all done with your shopping and you’re ready to do some fun sewing for yourself (lucky you!)  Well a Cutaway Tote Bag is perfect for either situation.

 The Cutaway Tote Bag

This cute tote bag pattern was designed by our very own Carol Lawson!  I just love the silhouette of this bag – and it has plenty of pockets, like a great bag should!

The Cutaway Tote Bag

The pattern is now available on the pattern wall at the shop.

The Cutaway Tote Pattern


7 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, of course this article is in fact nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article. I’m going through many of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m really glad I have found this information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

    ReplyDelete